Welcome to a new era!

Saturday, September 5, 2009 em 03:32
That's right! It's a complete new world for me now that I've started my own blog.

First of all, let me introduce myself and the role of this blog:

I'm a Software Engineer working for JBoss R&D on the open source telco framework Mobicents. I've been using and developing services for it for almost 4 years, namely in JAIN SLEE server, and roughly 2 years ago I started to work on the core team, developing JAIN SLEE core and started from scratch along with Bartosz Baranowski the Diameter component for the project.

It's been a wonderful experience so far, I've learned a lot from all the team members, all JBoss community and from work itself!

Regarding the blog, it's been a project that I've always been delaying but I think the time has come and I hope I can keep it up! I expect to write on a regular basis, mainly with new announcements, some hints regarding my work... and whatever comes to my mind! :)

See you soon!

0 comentários

Post a Comment